Saturday 19 October 2013

#Glamour - #12

{Glamour}
I love this theme!  Mostly because it's everything, I'm not.  I absolutely loved finding this image, as much as creating it!  I think I'm the least {glamorous} person you will ever meet.
And I'm mostly a homebody!  My opportunities to {glam} up have always been rather few and far between.  But every now and again I get to dress up a bit glam for a party, get together or function!  It's a reminder to me to make the effort!  Especially, as I have reached my 40's and with the girls being older...  That feeling beautiful and feeling {glamorous} doesn't have to be a luxury!  That's its relevant and vital!  Now more than ever!  Someone once told me that they never felt more beautiful than they did in their 40's.  I think there might be some truth to that!  I think it has something to do with {Acceptance - #09} of who and what we are!  And finding peace with our womanhood and finding the beauty in it and embracing it!  Allowing our {glamour} to shine from the inside out!

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you. Agree that glamour doesn´t need to be luxury. And when we finally accept who we are we feel beautiful. The norm for us now is not the stereotypt norm. The norm is ourself. If that made any sense.

    ReplyDelete