Thursday 5 December 2013

#Exhausted - #15

{Exhausted}

Well I've survived November - it's my hardest month of the year!  It has been that way now probably as long as the girls have been at school.  It's just such a demanding month at the back of a long and usually hard year!  And true to form.  I am {exhausted}  I usually have huge capacity until I don't!  And usually by the end of November - I'm all out of capacity!  We are all {exhausted}, as a family too!  Sometimes we all loose perspective!  It's about now that holidays come just in the nick of time!  We didn't get much time off during the year, this year.  No quick get-a-ways either, this year.  In a nutshell - it's been a long, tough year!  Tough in the sense that we all worked so hard... at school, at work, with my art, fitness, taking courses, health-wise, long cold winter... you name it - we were working it!

But that all being said - it was a beautiful year!  I think it might be one of best years yet!  The girls just did so beautifully in their personal growth, in themselves and at school! They seem to be settling down well, in their own skins!  And finding their way!  And as their Momma, that's beautiful to witness!  So although we are {exhausted} and weary - we are happy!  I will be working all the way til Christmas - so I'm not out of the woods just yet!  But hanging on...

No comments:

Post a Comment