Monday 14 October 2013

Acceptance - #09


~ {Acceptance} ~
For exactly what it is!

Exactly what my life is, what it's about and where I find myself, right now.
Exactly what I am and who I am.
No pretending.  No masks.  No hiding.
Even if it's completely and privately, just to myself.
Exactly what that really looks like...
and
{Accepting} it.

It's in {accepting} that there are many things that we can change.
And then there are those things that are just the way they are, because they are what they are! And no amount of lamenting or looking back is ever going to change that!

There is something resonating and peaceful in {acceptance}.
It's a real coming to terms with truth, perhaps even the ugly truth and settling with it.
Deep inside.

The truth and exactly what that looks like.

And being totally OK with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment